- Amicon Construction Management is seeking both Junior and Senior Construction Managers / Owner’s Representatives for our Owner Representation division. This is an exciting position which will expose you to South Florida’s highest level projects including all of the intricacies and stakeholders of the construction, real estate development and delivery process. In this role you will mitigate clients construction risk and keep them knowledgeably informed as to a project’s construction status. Projects range from hospitality, mixed use and high end single family residential. Currently, Amicon is managing over $200m in construction and real estate assets.
- Construction Administration (managing RFI’s, Submittals, CO’s, etc..)
- Review of drawings for completeness and best practices;
- Review and assess consulting scheduling and agreements (construction, design);
- Analyze direct and indirect cost budget;
- Conduct periodic site visits to monitor construction, review contractors’ requisitions for payment and recommend the release of construction funds;
- Observe general compliance of as-built conditions with the contract drawings and specifications;
- Review construction schedules, trade payment breakdowns, job cost reports, and payment requisitions;
- Consult clients on mitigating construction risk
- Maintain high level of client contact and communication;
- Manage multiple projects;
- Prepare weekly project status reports;
- Deliver outstanding client service with timely responses and proactive solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field;
- At least 10+ years of experience in construction administration, architecture, engineering, construction management or similar experience;
- Certification as either a Registered Architect or General Contractor is desired;
- Knowledge of the local permitting process and construction delivery methods and agreements;
- Familiarity with construction best practices, general building codes, and various building types;
- Passion for being detail oriented and highly organized;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook and MS Project
Excellent verbal and written communication.